Clyde Bergemann GmbH, Wesel, is focussing since more than 60 years with its on load cleaning” technology on the Boiler Efficiency sector. The company was new founded in 1948 in the western part of Germany but roots go back to 1912.
Within the global operating Clyde Bergemann Power Group the Clyde Bergemann GmbH is today the centre of competence for power and industrial boilers, biomass boilers and waste incinerators worldwide. The main fields are:
- Cleaning systems for all required applications
- Systems & Solutions for higher efficiency and optimisation
- Intelligent soot blowing and boiler automation
- Services incl. Full Maintenance Contracts
- Spare parts supply worldwide
Clyde Bergemann is servicing its customers with a worldwide sales and service network and the competitive products and solutions meet the customer demands of the 21st century regarding
- Efficiency increase,
- Emissions reductions and
- Reduced costs.